Friday 11 October 2013

Busy, busy, busy

Well it's all go in this house. Last week I met wonderful people at the Steampunk event in Leeds and this weekend I am off to a writers conference. My first and I have to admit I am really looking forward it.

I feel that I am an outsider getting a sneak peek into the world of publishing, one at the moment I am not sure I should be in the middle of, I know self pity, but we writers need our angst. I am really looking forward to seeing how things work and hopefully take away a few pointers. This is part of the Manchester Literary Festival running through all of October and some of November. http://www.manchesterliteraturefestival.co.uk/

There are some fantastic authors to meet and if you are in the area I suggest taking a look at this great opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment