Wednesday 9 December 2015

#LeedsAuthorEvent2016 Spotlight: Lisa Helen Gray

On Saturday 5th March 2016 Hourglass Events will be hosting an author signing with over 60 amazing authors, a beautiful city centre venue and a chance to dine & party with authors & friends in the evening!

The event will be held at the
Leeds Marriott hotel (Website)

4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane Leeds England LS1 6ET United Kingdom

Tickets will sell through Eventbrite at a cost of £12.50 per ticket plus a eventbrite booking fee for the signing
AM Tickets ~ 10 am – 12.30 pm
PM Tickets ~ 1.30 pm – 4pm
All day tickets ~ 10 am - 5 pm ( 1-2 pm lunch out of the hall) £20.50 plus booking fee

Masquerade Ball tickets are £46.00 plus a eventbrite booking fee
All author details can be found here Here
 Order your tickets 

Every couple of days from now until then I will be doing a spotlight on my blog for each of the attending authors, I can't wait to meet them all personally on the day!

Today's featured author is...

Lisa Helen Gray

Author Bio:
Lisa Helen Gray is Amazon's best selling author of the Forgotten Series and Carter Brother series. 

She loves hanging out, but most of all, curling up with a good book or watching movies. When she's not being a mom, she's been a writer and a blogger. 

She loves writing romance novels, ones with a HEA and has a thing for alpha males. 

I mean, who doesn't!

Just an ordinary girl surround by extraordinary books


Stalker Links:

Buy Links:
Blurb:
I’m Harlow Evans. Shortly after my parents were murdered I moved in with my Grandma. 
It meant switching schools, losing friends, and moving away from the only home I knew. All I wanted was to finish the school year hassle free. 

Switching seats on that first day altered my life. After surviving the loss of my parents I never thought anything could break me, but then HE came into my life.... 

He wants to hurt me 
Destroy me 
Ruin me 

Tragedy brought me here, and a cruel twist of fate has me desperate to leave. There's also someone here that has me fighting to stay though. 

All my life I’ve lived in the shadows, trying to go unnoticed, until I met HIM.... 

Malik Carter.... 

He’s broody, quiet, and holding on to a dark past. From that first meeting I was drawn to him, his painfully gorgeous looks and model physique, but I also knew he was totally out of my league. 

He's the boy next door who, with his domineering personality, has somehow etched his way into my life. 

When the Carter Brothers take it upon themselves to protect me from what’s coming, I’m not sure whether to be relieved or shocked. 

You see, when a Carter brother loves, they love fiercely, strongly and protectively. No one can get in their way. They’re also used to getting what they want, even if it means getting hurt. 

There’s one thing you should know about the Carter brothers before you read my story.... 
If you mess with one, you mess with them all. 


Mason (Carter Brother #2)  Amazon UK

Better Left Forgotten (Forgotten #1)
Buy Links:
Blurb:
How far would you go to protect the ones you love?

Some things are better left forgotten, but for Caitlyn Michelson forgetting is not something that she can do. After the brutal death of her sister, she packs up her four year old daughter Carrie and moves across the country, all in an attempt to get away from her sister’s killer, Robin Quinton.

After blackmailing Robin she believes that she will finally be free to live her life. However Caitlyn was naive to think her threats would work against the man who brutally murdered her sister. It’s only when she meets gorgeous bad boy biker Cage Carter that she finally begins to feel like she is living again.

Will lady luck finally be on her side? Or will everything she has be torn away from her? 


Obsession (Forgotten #2) Amazon UK : Amazon.com
Forgiven (Forgotten #3) Amazon UK : Amazon.com

If I Could I'd Wish It All Away
Buy Links:
Blurb:
When you hit rock bottom the only way forward is up, right?

When Lola Lawson escapes her abusive boyfriend, she goes back to the only place that’s left to go. She returns to the one place where the memories of her parents will comfort her.
It’s taken Lola sixteen years to return to Cabin Lakes where her parent’s best friends Mark and Lilly live.
What she wasn’t expecting was for her childhood crush and best friend, Dean Salvatore to be grown up and sexy as sin.

As Dean Helps Lola come to terms with moving on, Lola finds something she hasn’t had in a long time, family.
Just when Lola feels like she finally has the one thing she’s always dreamed of, her past comes back to haunt her.
With a storm brewing, can Dean get to Lola in time to shelter her? Or will she forever live in the past she fears?



WARNING: Due to strong content, violence and sexual scenes not recommended for under 17




No comments:

Post a Comment