Wednesday 13 January 2016

#LeedsAuthorEvent2016 Spotlight: J.L. McCoy

On Saturday 5th March 2016 Hourglass Events will be hosting an author signing with over 60 amazing authors, a beautiful city centre venue and a chance to dine & party with authors & friends in the evening!

The event will be held at the
Leeds Marriott hotel (Website)

4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane Leeds England LS1 6ET United Kingdom

Tickets will sell through Eventbrite at a cost of £12.50 per ticket plus a eventbrite booking fee for the signing
AM Tickets ~ 10 am – 12.30 pm
PM Tickets ~ 1.30 pm – 4pm
All day tickets ~ 10 am - 5 pm ( 1-2 pm lunch out of the hall) £20.50 plus booking fee

Masquerade Ball tickets are £46.00 plus a eventbrite booking fee
All author details can be found here Here
 Order your tickets 

Every couple of days from now until then I will be doing a spotlight on my blog for each of the attending authors, I can't wait to meet them all personally on the day!

Today's featured author is...

J.L. McCoy


Author Bio:
J. L. McCoy currently writes Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance and is the author of the Amazon Best Selling Skye Morrison Vampire Series. She resides in the great state of Texas with her family, their opinionated Pekiweenie Isabel, and “Big Boy” Strike. She is a self-proclaimed book nerd, sushi addict, metal head, and body art junkie. 

If you’d like more information about her or her upcoming books, please visit the following links: 
Website:  

Sharing is caring! If you liked her books, tell your friends, leave a review on Amazon, or write to her. She loves hearing from fans!


Stalker Links:

Blood Of The Son
Buy Links:

Blurb:
Skye Morrison has a lot in common with today’s college graduates; she’s neck-deep in student loan debt and desperate for a job. For four years, the nightlife of Austin, Texas (home of Skye’s Alma Mater) has satiated her thirst for good music, a revamp in fashion and men – especially local musician, Jameson Doyle, but her spot as a waitress at Drop Kick Dan’s bar wasn’t going to cut the slack. A personal life troubled by a hounding ex only made matters worse. Skye was never the damsel in distress type, but when an unexpected public shouting match with her ex turned physical, a savior disguised as a heavenly gorgeous Irishman came to her rescue. Archer Rhys, a businessman with a lot to offer, doesn’t exactly sweep Skye off her feet but she couldn’t help but to be captivated by his ravenous good looks. When Archer makes Skye a lucrative job offer as his personal assistant for his new downtown Austin club, The Mausoleum, she quickly finds out that she may have gotten more than she bargained for. 

In this breakout novel, J.L. McCoy takes the reader on an indulgent descent into a modern-day counterculture of nighttime extravagances. Close your eyes, succumb to intense passion, sip a Vampire’s Kiss and let the pounding of the club music overtake you. With animated detail, you’ll find yourself on an unimaginable journey deep into the lair and grasp of Archer Rhys and his mind games. Distracted by Jameson’s charm and blinded by Archer’s allure and generous paycheck, Skye’s new life invokes the reader’s empathy as she’s surrounded in a whirlwind of desire, deceit and even death. Blood of the Son; this isn’t your little sister’s vampire novel.
Approximately 84.020 words 




3 comments:

  1. I am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for over 9 years and we had two kids. thing were going well with us and we where always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treated me and the kids. later that month he did not come back home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted traditional spell hospital for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he casted on him that make him come back to me. my family and i are now happy again. Thank you Dr. Aluta for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay. He cast spells for different purposes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Jessica Scott from Texas in USA. Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named DR AKERECO of drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com I was so confused and devastated when my boy friend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So i contacted this great spell caster for a help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 2 days my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Simply contact the great DR AKERECO via email: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



    ReplyDelete