Monday 29 February 2016

#LeedsAuthorEvent Spotlight: Elle Brooks

On Saturday 5th March 2016 Hourglass Events will be hosting an author signing with over 60 amazing authors, a beautiful city centre venue and a chance to dine & party with authors & friends in the evening!

The event will be held at the
Leeds Marriott hotel (Website)

4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane Leeds England LS1 6ET United Kingdom

Tickets will sell through Eventbrite at a cost of £12.50 per ticket plus a eventbrite booking fee for the signing
AM Tickets ~ 10 am – 12.30 pm
PM Tickets ~ 1.30 pm – 4pm
All day tickets ~ 10 am - 5 pm ( 1-2 pm lunch out of the hall) £20.50 plus booking fee

Masquerade Ball tickets are £46.00 plus a eventbrite booking fee
All author details can be found here Here
 Order your tickets 

Every couple of days from now until then I will be doing a spotlight on my blog for each of the attending authors, I can't wait to meet them all personally on the day!

Today's featured author is...

Elle Brooks



Author Bio:
I'm a little neurotic; I function on a tiny amount of sleep and a huge amount of caffeine. I love green skittles and have an irrational fear of stormy weather. When I’m not writing about super hot college guys, you can generally find me googling them...All in the name of research of course. I can be persuaded to do just about anything with the promise of a good book or a bottle of bubbles. Oh, and I also love to write. 
Stalker Links:

Promises Hurt (Promises #1)

Buy Links:

I wasn't planning on falling for Ethan Jamison, hell I wasn't planning on our paths ever crossing. He’s the most popular guy at school and a complete player. Me; I’m the perpetual good girl, trying to carry out one last request. But when you make a promise, how far do you go to see it through?

~ Blair

It’s a running joke that I’m a terrible liar, if only people knew the truth. My whole life has been spent making excuses and deflecting questions. I was pretty good at it until Blair Thomas entered my world. She saw through the mask that everyone is so willing to accept. She makes me want to tell her all my secrets, but can she promise to keep them?

~ Ethan 

Forgotten Promises (The Promises Series Book 2) Amazon.com : Amazon UK
Empty Promises (The Promises Series Book 3) Amazon.com : Amazon UK

Reveal

Buy Links:
I used to believe in destiny.

I was six years old when I first took to the stage, and I’ve danced every day since. It’s the biggest part of who I am. The fuel that drives me forward.

My oxygen...
My life...
My soul.

The stars were perfectly aligned, and my fairy tale had slowly begun to play out like a beautifully scripted passage from a romance novel. I was all set to live my happily ever after…

Until I wasn’t.

If dancing was my heart, Daniel was the blood that kept it beating. I was content with supporting him as he worked towards his music dreams, but then he disappeared, leaving me scared, alone and suffocating under the crushing weight of his debts.

It’s said that opportunity often comes disguised as misfortune.

When one door closes, another one opens. But I wasn’t prepared for it to belong to Reveal, one of New York City’s most exclusive Burlesque Clubs.

It feels as though the universe is conspiring against me until fate thrusts two very different men into the equation. And what they have in common, no one could have predicted.

Destiny may have delivered them both, but who stays is my choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment