Wednesday 3 February 2016

#LeedsAuthorEvent Spotlight: L P Lovell

On Saturday 5th March 2016 Hourglass Events will be hosting an author signing with over 60 amazing authors, a beautiful city centre venue and a chance to dine & party with authors & friends in the evening!

The event will be held at the
Leeds Marriott hotel (Website)

4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane Leeds England LS1 6ET United Kingdom

Tickets will sell through Eventbrite at a cost of £12.50 per ticket plus a eventbrite booking fee for the signing
AM Tickets ~ 10 am – 12.30 pm
PM Tickets ~ 1.30 pm – 4pm
All day tickets ~ 10 am - 5 pm ( 1-2 pm lunch out of the hall) £20.50 plus booking fee

Masquerade Ball tickets are £46.00 plus a eventbrite booking fee
All author details can be found here Here
 Order your tickets 

Every couple of days from now until then I will be doing a spotlight on my blog for each of the attending authors, I can't wait to meet them all personally on the day!

Today's featured author is...

LP Lovell


Author Bio: 
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy. 

LP Lovell's She Who Dares series are all international best sellers.

Lauren loves to hear from readers so please add her on GoodreadsFacebook and Twitter. Visit her Website.


Wrong (Wrong #1)

Buy Links:


Tor 

My life was mapped out and planned to perfection. I knew exactly what I wanted and where I was going, until I was thrust into his world and ripped from mine. In the blink of an eye everything shattered, proving to be nothing more than a cheap illusion. Now I’m living in this twisted form of hell, where enemies and friends are one and the same. I thought I wanted perfection. Now I don’t know what I want - perhaps not even my own freedom. 


Jude 


I'm the definition of wrong. I'm violent, I'm greedy, and I stop at nothing to win. I'm a notorious bookie and in my game paying with your life is not just a figure of speech. You lose, I collect. I take whatever you have. She’s collateral for a debt, and if that debt's not paid someone will die. This should be just business, so why can’t I kill her? 
Everything is not always as it seems. 


Lust. Blood. Lies.


Nothing this wrong should feel so right. 


Wrath (Wrong #2): Amazon UK : Amazon.com


Buy Links:

Theodore Ellis. Men want to be him, and women want to be underneath him. He’s the entrepreneurial bad boy, the tabloids darling, and as infamous in the bedroom as he is in the boardroom. Theo Ellis is the moral free man whore, that women can’t even bring themselves to feel ashamed over 

Lilly Parker. Everything about her screams sex. She’s beautiful, strong, intelligent and independent. She’s the career driven, man-eater, who can make a grown man feel like a sixteen year old boy. 
What happens when a player meets his match? This is alpha versus alpha, as two major players make and break the rules. 
The game will change, and lines will blur. 
This is war. Hearts will become dangerously Besieged, and walls will be battered to the ground. 
Love is a war. She who dares…wins 


Conquered (She Who Dares #2): Amazon UK : Amazon.com
Surrendered (She Who Dares, #3): Amazon UK : Amazon.com
Ruined, A She Who Dares Standalone Novel: Amazon UK : Amazon.com

Absolution

Buy Links:

***NOTE: This book is VERY dark. Please take that into account before reading. ***

Evie 

All sins are equal in the eyes of God, but I'm not God. One sinner made me his sin, and I can't let men like him live. I want to kill them. Every. Last. One. 
Ezra James is no different. I was going to kill him, but then I found myself obsessed and possessed in the most reverent of ways. I became his sinner, and he became my sin, but the wages of sin is death, so I must kill him. 

Ezra 

The son of a whore, raised by criminals, molded to fit into a world without morals. I've never given a shit about anything until the night I watched a man drop dead at the feet of my little killer. She called to my depravity, and everything in me demanded that I take her, possess her, own her. Some monsters hide behind the faces of angels. 

Damned. Broken. Irredeemable. 

Through blood, absolution shall be found.




No comments:

Post a Comment